JOIN THE TEAM
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN TO US-BASED ATHLETES
Be part of the family in 2021! Join the pack for a year of shared growth.
Our team consists of our closest people. We work with them to make sure they are a step closer to reaching their goals. This year we intend to go further and become a means through which others can also achieve their goals. For 2021, we are planning to have three fundamental pillars: social, environmental, and sports. If this sounds like something you care for, apply now!
WHAT IS TEAM INNERFORCE?
TEAM INNERFORCE means you get a seat at the table: you join our family. The group of our closest people with whom we share the same values and vision. We’re sure that the sport has the power of transforming the lives of people and the community that surrounds them. It doesn’t matter whether you are a world championship athlete and aiming for your PB in Kona or pursuing a new challenging race, we look for you who challenge yourself every day.
After all, we all lived through 2020; there’s never been a better time to commit to better and get more involved in how we can take others with us. Every little action counts! So for 2021, we are working on three fundamental pillars for TEAM INNERFORCE 2021: social, environment, and sports.
Social. We will partner with a foundation (soon to be announced) that represents our values and run a year-long, team-wide fundraising effort to make an impact. By the sum of our individual efforts, we will accomplish a great deal together. Who we are supporting is a team 2020 decision, what we will do to make it count will be up to us. Together.
Environment. Expect big changes from us here as a company as we roll into 2021 including shifting to a carbon-neutral operation. This cannot wait any longer. But we will also be counting on the team here. We will work on education on this with top world leaders in sustainability and support individual and community efforts for us to make a dent in our own spheres of influence. We can – and will – do so much! (more on this to come).
Sports. We want to continue making sure everyone is staying healthy and doing what they love focusing on wellbeing. We’ll encourage people to stay active and remain so as a team making sure we all reach our goals, regardless of what those might be.
If it sounds like you and are ready to make a positive dent in 2021, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Because life is better when you know someone cares. We like to believe our ambassadors and the people we support are getting a step closer to their goals. If each of our athletes supports someone in their community and spreads our spirit to that person, we are already winning; we would create an infinite chain where everyone has a role and nobody is displaced. Our team members are the strongest testers and actively contribute to improving our gear, shaping us as a brand and help us grow better, not bigger.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Committed individuals who train every day to become better versions of themselves and share our values. You also have to live in the United States (for now). That’s it.
HOW LONG WILL THE APPLICATIONS BE OPEN?
We’ll take applications from October 1 to October 16.
WHEN WILL I KNOW IF I MADE THE TEAM?
We will review your submission and notify you by October 19th, 2020.
WHAT’S THE COST AND WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BEING PART OF THE TEAM?
The starter kit costs $199 (a $550+ value!) and includes an exclusive TEAM INNERFORCE heavily discounted product bundle for your training and racing.
Furthermore, team members will enjoy the following benefits throughout 2021:
- Heavy discounts (up to 30%) on your own custom gear with the special TEAM INNERFORCE distinction.
- Access to our team exclusive group.
- Access to exclusive TEAM INNERFORCE gear throughout the year.
- Reduced Shipping rates.
- Team-only discounts with team partners.
- Exposure on our social networks and blog.
- Free webinars and education opportunities with the main topics we are interested in sport, nutrition, coaching, training, sustainability, among others.
- Access to the annual Endurance Conference, the world’s first carbon-neutral online conference on Triathlon.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?
- Be kind.
- Be aligned with our vision, mission, and values.
- Be involved (or be interested) in issues related to sustainability.
- Be ready to fundraise for a social cause.
- Have an interest in assessing your own environmental impact and advocate for awareness and action in your local community.
- Hold the sport in high regard, respect it and respect everyone you encounter.
- Plan to race in 2021.
- Push yourself and others. Motivate other people, be a good team player.
- Share our mission with your local community.
- Be proud of your process and share it.
- Wear your Team Innerforce gear with pride at all your races.
- Be active on social media, share photos, and tag us.
- Enjoy it!
CAN I BE ON ANOTHER BRANDS TRIATHLON TEAM?
No. Call us old fashioned but this is how we like things.
CAN I BE ON A LOCAL TRIATHLON CLUB/TEAM?
Absolutely! We encourage you to be involved in your local community.